- Reviews (0)
Trimzilla 16″ Bowl Trimmer
The Trimzilla 16″ Bowl Trimmer is an extremely cost-effective way to get your crop trimmed in next to no time. It’s simple and effective, with no mechanical parts – just place your produce in the top chamber, turn the handle and you’ll be left with a great looking end product.
– One of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to automate the trimming process
– A real bargain; represents exceptional value for money
– Hand-driven; uses no electrical parts
– Lightweight and portable
– Clear lid, allowing you to see when your produce is ready
– Saves hours of time compared to hand trimming with scissors
– Features removable rubber tongues, allowing them to be easily cleaned
– Comes with two sets of spare 4-way wire blades
– Collects leaf matter and waste
Trimming the traditional way is arduous and time consuming. The Trimzilla 16″ Bowl Trimmer makes life easy by automating the process. It’s comprised of three main parts: a lid (with a handle and a series of removable rubber tongues), a grill (with a gearbox and a set of blades), and a bowl for collecting the waste. The Trimzilla 16″ Bowl Trimmer is fitted with a sharp two-way blade as standard and comes supplied with two spare sets of four-way trimming wires.
The basic concept is very simple: turn the handle and it will rotate the rubber tongues, which push plant material around the top chamber. At the same time, the blade that sits underneath the grill spins. As the plant materials move around the chamber, any leaf matter that’s find it’s way through the grill gets chopped off. The Trimzilla 16″ Bowl Trimmer uses a gearbox to keep the blade and the tongues rotating at different rates. The tongue moves materials around the chamber slowly while the blade spins faster than the eye can see.